Monday, July 18, 2011

Men- Step up your style!

 
I want to start with a classic summer men’s look that falls within the nautical realm. Guys, if you are having trouble putting something together for the day it is as easy as balancing navy/white stripes, paired with more navy and white pieces. Top this look off with a Sperry Boat shoe, watch, and shades. The look I’m wearing is inspired from a fashion found in GQ magazine, but at the faction of the price.  I advise all men to subscribe to GQ Magazine, as it is a source of endless inspiration for me.  





Navy blue striped crew neck -$17 Forever 21Ralph Lauren Polo Jacket-$25 TJ Max Ralph Lauren Polo Shorts- $55 Macy’s or White pants (I have a pair)-$40 American EagleTan Sperry’s Boat shoes-$80 Macys Sunglasses- Forever 21 



Jacket- $895 D&GT-shirt- $30 Topman White Jeans-$260- Shipley & Homes Boat Shoes- $90 Sebago Docksides Sunglasses- Ray Ban 



 Written by: Craig Hadsell

No comments:

Post a Comment